Why Do I Even Try??!?


Just got from messenger where the person that asked me to find the artist for her project, calls me a "liar", a "crook" and a "cheater". Then when I get a bit defensive and ask where and how I lied (she said that I told her I 'owned' SuperheroineCentral ... wtf?!?), she goes off on me about attitude.

She then backed and said I "sorta lied". Okay, most people who know me know that I put alot of stock in my word, especially where my website is concerned. I am known as being a pretty honorable guy, and I did not get that way with 10 years of experience under my belt by "sorta lying". You either lie, or you don't. I don't go for "spin" like politicians and (sorry Star... no offense here) lawyers do. I tell you I will help, and I will. I am NOT responsible for what other people say or do.

Geez, I am so frickin' upset right now!! I really shouldn't be, but she called me the ONE thing that I find more insulting then anything else. Being called a liar is probably the worse thing you can say to me. Now, I am not talking about saying something by mistake, or by error, cause I do that .. all the time. But, as many of you know, I do admit when I am mistaken or wrong. But, to be intentionally deceitful, in a manner to profit myself (yes hon, your hair looks great! not included! lol), is .. just... mind-boggling!!

What kind of person insults a person that they ask to help them... and that has made actual progress (ie .. not say you will and then blow it off)... and doing that for free! For a person that I don't know!?? And then have the frickin' gall to call ME a "cheat" and a "crook"!!?

Take a breath... breath... count backwards....

*sigh*

I deal with alot of people everyday. A wide variety of people. Some are nice, and some are polite and some are jerks and some are nuts. I will admit that not everyone likes me, that I am an asshole (quite often) but I like to think that I have the respect of the people in this community that I am a part of because of all the work that I HAVE done for others, be they artists or fans.

But, to be called a LIAR ... a CHEAT... a CROOK???!!!

*ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

((*sighs again and looks for a qualude or 20*))

(Originally posted April 27th, 2007 on Yahoo 360)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lair Takes the Silver

The Wizard's Lair is the DOWNFALL of the Superheroine in Distress Genre!

Secure in one's Sexuality