Thought of the day ....


Hmmmm...maybe no one at Yahoo ever farted....

Comments

  1. They must have held all that gas for a HELL of a long time. Closing was just the pinnicle of a lot of bad ideas, after have one good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo was like...good intentions, laced with poor quality and a sticky odor that we couldn't wash out of our clothes.
    360 was like a hot bath! After a while it wasn't so hot anymore! Seemed ok when we started.
    And yet....we may have never found The Wizards Lair without them (Yahoo 360).
    What have we gotten ourselves into?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?? And here I thought most of the traffic flowed the other direction (from the Lair to the 360). Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personally found The Lair through 360. I may be different than most, as I have always been told about a great many things, but truth be told it was the 360 page I found first.
    Now I've got your Blogger page and The Lair in my favorites, so when 360 is gone, I can still keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is interesting. I found the 360 blog through The Lair. I've been following The Lair since before I even found Superheroine Central I think. Man that seems like forever ago. I also found your Deviant page through the lair as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Meanderings 5 of 12

Mental Meanderings

The Wizard's Lair is the DOWNFALL of the Superheroine in Distress Genre!