New Secret Hideaway for the Wizard!


Well... not really "new"....

Been doing a bit of stuff with my Flickr account. If people have been keeping up with me there, you will see that I will upload a ton of images, which will then disappear, to be replaced by even more eye-candy.

Well, will tell you a secret. Those other images have NOT disappeared. No, what I have done is moved them to my PRIVATE area, where only FRIENDS will have access to them. Now, these will not be 360 friends, but of Flickr friends, which are of a different sort, I suppose.

Within Flickr there are several settings. There is PUBLIC and there is PRIVATE. Within the private section, there are 3 settings. Private that only myself can see... Private that only Friends can see.. and Private of which only Family can see. Much of what I have is of the Private, Friends Only type. That means, that if you want to see material that I had to pull from The Lair (for example, A-Emi's work), you will have to join up Flickr (it's free, don't worry) and then make me a contact, and message me and request that I make you a friend. At that point you will be able to see ALL my images (if your personal settings with Flickr are set as they should be).

Be polite with it and do not assume that I will just do so, because I have already been narc'd on, and I do not want to waste all this time and energy that I spent FOR YOU, for some selfish knucklehead who will pitch a bitch to Flickr if they don't get what they want. Be nice to me, and I will be nice to you.

Anyway, I am a bit paranoid after that last spanking I got from Flickr, so if you want to see the REALLY GOOD STUFF, you have to jump through a hoop or two. Fair enough??

(Originally posted August 6th, 2007 on Yahoo 360)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Meanderings 5 of 12

Mental Meanderings

The Wizard's Lair is the DOWNFALL of the Superheroine in Distress Genre!