50 Questions to pass the time

50 Questions............

01...NICKNAME? Wiz or Wizard or Wizzy

02...WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of

03...WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 2 nites ago when I watched “The Abyss”

04...DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes

05...WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT Turkey Breast

06...DO YOU HAVE KIDS? A cat… that count?

07...IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hell no! I’m a jerk!!

08...DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Does this count?

09...DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Are you kidding?? Ummm… no…?? ;)

10...DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No

11...WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I might, if I knew who Bungee was and what she looked like. (see # 9)

12...WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Life

13...DO YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU SIT DOWN? If sitting to watch television to end the day

14...DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES ON YOUR BUM? I haven’t looked.

15...WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Frozen

16...WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Which way are they facing??

17...RED OR PINK? On me, Red. Though I am one of the few guys that CAN wear pink and still look straight! (Not that there is anything WRONG with that!)

18...WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ABOUT YOUR SELF? Weight

19...WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My younger brother

20...DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? This is a post, not a send out, so it doesn’t matter.

21...WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Khaki pants and tan shoes (at work)

22...THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Peanut M&Ms

23...WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A dispatcher yapping on the radio

24...IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? If I were a crayon, I wouldn’t be self aware, or even able to SEE what color I was.

25...FAVORITE SMELL? Is that the trick question like, what does chicken taste like? After all, how do you DEFINE taste?? Well… okay… let me think … hrmmmmm…. Fresh mowed grass… LAWN grass!!

26...WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? At home… my mother

27...DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole this from CJs website … but yes, I like the crazy “swamp witch”

28...FAVORITE DRINK? Today? Mmm… Mike’s Hard Lemonade – Wild Berry

29...FAVORITE SPORT? Football

30...HAIR COLOR? Blonde

31...EYE COLOR? Blue

32...DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No

33...FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese

34...SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary, I suppose.

35...LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bandits (Thorton & Willis)

36...WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue

37...SUMMER OR WINTER? Actually prefer Fall

38...HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses

39...FAVORITE DESSERT? Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies

40...MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? CJ will probably yell at me for stealing this from her… not! lol

41...LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? People that do not have computers

42...WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Football!

43...DO YOU HAVE PETS? See # 6

44...WHO WAS THE LAST GUEST IN YOUR HOME? Does the cable guy count?

45...WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SOUNDS? Ha!! Ask Star for that one!! heheheheh

46...ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Sure, I have rolled stones over beetles.

47...THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Isn’t home a state of mind, anyway?? Hmmmm…. I would have to say Munich, Germany.

49...WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Spokane, Washington

50...HERE IS ONE JUST FOR FUN! WHAT IS YOUR STRIPPER NAME? “Gethimoffthatfreakinstage!!”

(Originally posted January 15th, 2007)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Meanderings 5 of 12

Mental Meanderings

The Wizard's Lair is the DOWNFALL of the Superheroine in Distress Genre!