Another Blog Location

Well, with Yahoo 360 closing, my blog page there is most probably closing down (don't know if they are keeping such things up but inactive, or completely deleting everything). Yahoo is apparently switching over to a more-sucky type of page, of which I am really not all that impressed by. And, since Yahell hasn't learned much from their past dismal failures in regards to listening to their customers about personal pages (especially in regards to blogging), here I am!

I am going to TRY to move my previous blog posts to here. Yahoo said that I could transfer all my previous 360 blogs (since June 2006!! 3 frickin' years!!) to the 'profile' type of page, but all that moved was a very very VERY small number of initial posts. As I have said, not impressed at all.

Comments

  1. Hi Vladi,
    I spent the weekend copying and transferring about 40 of my Yahoo 360 blog enteries. I hope this works out because that was a LOT of frikkin work. I hope there is some sort of superheroine/female fighter audience here. Do you know if Yahoo is deep sixing the IM? That will put a crimp in roleplaying. I hope this works out for us all. I'll read your blog.

    Meno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that I am aware of. The program works very well.

    Of course, that probably means that they WILL close it down! (snark)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heya Vladi--my earliest post was 2k5 so stop yer Whining...But I'm joining you, Ryan and Meno here--and God knows who else--

    Everybody sing..."You don't have to live like a refugee..."

    Zammo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Meanderings 5 of 12

Mental Meanderings

The Wizard's Lair is the DOWNFALL of the Superheroine in Distress Genre!